Betzy Wood Functional Art is easy to care for:
Using our natural locally made food safe Natural Conditioning Cream available where Betzy Wood Art products are sold.
1Clean it, only if needed
2Allow the board to dry
3Apply Cream on all surfaces
4Wipe off excess
Here is a “HOW TO” Video that demonstrates the process…
Here is a Video that shows you why, our “Water Test” enjoy…
Detailed Care instruction:
- DO NOT submerse the board in water. Instead clean it with a wet cloth or sponge using a mild liquid detergent.
- Allow the board to dry in a rack or with the board standing on edge to ensure sufficient air flow all the way around the board.
- Apply Natural Conditioning Cream liberally, with a soft cotton cloth or paper towel, until the wood does not absorb any more. Wipe off excess.
- Be sure to coat the top, bottom, ends and edges of the board every time you cream it.
- Regularly apply cream to protect and restore your board, especially when it appears dry.
To increase the life of the board, alternate use of sides.
We suggest you apply our Natural Conditioning Cream once a month for proper care.